The event will take place on the 25th August 2019 at 12pm sharp in the picturesque village of Clogherhead, Co. Louth, the course incorporates the beach, headland, farmlands, harbour and pier.
You can run, jog or walk or crawl the 8km route. While on route you will encounter natural and man-made obstacles, The 27th Infantry Battalion will put you through your paces on the beach (no mercy shown here) followed by the Farmer’s Pyramids – dizzy heights. Yes, there is a swamp, water and muck in abundance. AND- the Piéce de Résistance – the Harbour challenge. This is just a taste of what you’re getting yourself into!
Chip Timing on the day. ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY 17th MARCH 2019
The first 300 registered will be guaranteed a t shirt
Early Bird closes Friday 5th July at midnight.
Online Registration closes Midnight Friday 23rd August 2019
Race Day Information
- Start time 12:00pm – SHARP
- Race starts and finishes on Clogherhead Beach with Army obstacles
- A secure key and baggage holding area available on the day
- Designated car parking area with shuttle bus service to and from the start area
- A dry change of clothes and footwear most important
- Refreshments available at finish line for participants
- Food court on site on the day
- The handsome Mr. Tayto will also be in attendance
- First 300 entries guaranteed official Land of Legends 2019 T-Shirt
- On the day registration will be subject to pre-registered numbers
- There will be no parking or road access in this area on the day
Teams Entry Online Registration Information.
Team members can be registered online at the standard rate of €45 (plus fees) up to and including closing day 23rd August 2019.
Extra team members can register once the team minimum of 5 has already been entered. A Unique Team Code will then be issued for additional members to register at the reduced rate.
Each individual can go on line and register separately using the Unique Team Code if desired.
Team Prize: €500
1st Male: €500
1st Female: €500
All Prizes sponsored by Celtic Adventures
Fancy Dress Prize: Best Fancy Dress prize on the day
Best original t-shirt prize on the day
**Collection Of Race Numbers**
Collection of race number and race chip between 10.00am and 11.00am on the day only.
Collection point – Celtic Adventures Centre on Clogherhead Beach, just off Strand Street.